[Help-gnutls] Re: Where is _gory_generate_elg_prime?

Adam ack94598 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 05:40:47 CET 2003

I realized it is gcry not gory.

According to the source packages I downloaded the function is defined
in libgcrypt1.  According to debian I have the correct packages
installed (although I am unclear as to why the libgcrpyt.so is called
libgcrypt.so.1.5.0).

Since the library is stripped I cannot use nm to tell if the function
is present.  I suppose I could rebuild the library by hand but I am
holding off on that for now.

Any other ideas?  Please reply via email as I do not subscribe to this
list.

Thanks,
Adam