[Help-gnutls] Re: no 1.2.1 mentioned on the site!

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Thu Apr 14 13:04:42 CEST 2005

Daniel Stenberg <daniel at haxx.se> writes:

> Hi
>
> I learned that GnuTLS 1.2.1 has been released. I find no mentioning of this at
> all on the gnu.org web site. Even the news page only says 1.2.0 on the top...

Hi!  Thanks for noticing.  It appears as if the 1.2.1 announcement
didn't make it to the gnutls-dev list, where it is usually announced.
The post is available via gmane.org, where I read this list, but I
suppose that's because of their cross-posting automagic.  (It was
posted to info-gnu at gnu.org and to gnutls-dev.)

I have re-sent the announcement, and updated the web page.  I suppose
I'll post release announcements to this list as well in the future.

Thanks,
Simon