[Help-gnutls] Please test GnuTLS 1.2.2rc! (was: Re: gnutls_free_dh_info)
jas at extundo.com
Fri Apr 22 01:11:50 CEST 2005
Paul Querna <chip at outoforder.cc> writes:
> Yup, The patch stops the crashing. Thanks.
Thank for testing!
This appears to be a serious bug, so we will release 1.2.2 on Sunday.
However, I have installed some major internal changes wrt how
#include's are handled to CVS. (More cleanups are planned.) I have
built this version on many platforms, but there could be serious
issues left. Hence:
Please download, build and test
as if it were the final 1.2.2 release.
If there are non-trivial problems with it, we will make 1.2.2 be the
same as 1.2.1 plus the patch to fix the crash, instead.
The NEWS entries read:
* Version 1.2.2
- gnutls_error_to_alert() now considers
- Fixed error in session resuming that could cause a crash in a session.
- Fixed pkcs12 friendly name and local key identifier decoding.
- Internal cleanups, removed duplicate typedef/struct definitions,
and made source code include external include file, to check
function prototypes during compile time.
- API and ABI modifications:
No changes since last version.
More information about the Gnutls-help