[Help-gnutls] GnuTLS + GnuPG

Mario Lenz mario.lenz at gmx.net
Fri Jul 7 16:34:51 CEST 2006

Hi!

> Yes it's true :) I've found a bug in gnutls-serv. If you compile from
> source replace the USE_OPENPGP ifdefs with ENABLE_OPENPGP.
>
> If this doesn't fix your problem, just report again.

Now everything breaks down. gnutls-serv reads my key now, but look:

I change to directory gnutls-1.4.0/src and start "./gnutls-serv --echo
--pgpkeyfile /path/to/keys/privkey --pgpcertfile /path/to/keys/pubkey"

Then I change (in another terminal window) to the same directory and
start "/gnutls-cli -p 5556 --xml localhost".

This gives me a segmentation fault. Something's not working in function
_gnutls_send_server_certificate_request in lib/gnutls_kx.c:
"session->internals.auth_struct->gnutls_generate_server_certificate_request (session, &data);" fails.

If I delete "if (session->internals.resumed == RESUME_FALSE) ret =
_gnutls_send_server_certificate_request (session, AGAIN
(STATE5));" (function _gnutls_handshake_server in file
lib/gnutls_handshake.c, look for "case STATE5:") everything works.

I'd have to dive pretty deep into the code from here on if you don't
have any suggestions.

> regards,
> Nikos

greez