[Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls query-- want to suppress comnpilation of libgnutls-extra.so

Amit kumar mail.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:34:58 CEST 2007

Hello Simon,

Thanks for the reply.

I do have one more query.

Does gnutls provides Transport Layer Security using SSL?

If the answer to the above question is YES than how will this be provided in
our application as we are not linking or using any API's defined in SSL
library.

If the answer to the above question is NO than how does libgnutls provides
security to the transport connection without using SSL?

Thanks
Amit

--
Amit Kumar