[Help-gnutls] GnuTLS vs OpenSSL vs NSS

devel dev001 at pas-world.com
Thu May 3 19:21:33 CEST 2007

El jue, 03-05-2007 a las 14:03 +0200, Simon Josefsson escribió:
> Hi!
>
> I've created some tables with a comparison between common TLS
> implementations.  I'm running short of ideas on things to compare.  Any
> ideas or suggestions?  The URL is:

Suggestion:

Implementations of usable software. In this, I think that gnutls is less
than OpenSSL, for example mod_ssl of apache. Vitality of projects that
support GNUTLS, OPENSSL,...
Lifetime projects.
Critical bugs.
Support to hardware accelerator and other devices.
Lines of code.
Etc.

Publicidad http://www.pas-world.com