[Help-gnutls] Large Data Support through Gnu TLS

Pavan Puri pavan.puri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:43:38 CET 2007

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Is there some kind of configurable option like blocking send in tls
using which we can configure tls session to send whole data in loop
(and return failure on permanent error).

"If the socket does not have enough buffer space available to
hold  the  message  being  sent,  send()  blocks, unless the
socket  has  been  placed  in  non-blocking  I/O  mode."

Best Regards
Pavan