[Help-gnutls] gnutls_openpgp_privkey_import() behavior seems inconsistent depending on choice of "format" variable

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg-debian.org at fifthhorseman.net
Thu Apr 3 09:23:16 CEST 2008

Hi GnuTLS folks--

I just opened another ticket, this time about weirdly inconsistent
behavior in the gnutls_openpgp_privkey_import() function:

 http://trac.gnutls.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/23

Please let me know if i can do anything to help debug it further.

Regards,

        --dkg

PS i'd like to follow the ticketing system via RSS, but i notice that
you don't appear to have the following setting in the [timeline]
section of your trac.ini:

  ticket_show_details = true

Having this set would make it easy for me to follow activity on the
tracker even if a ticket doesn't change state explicitly.

You can read more about this setting here:

 http://trac.gnutls.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/TracIni#timeline-section