[Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls_openpgp_privkey_import() behavior seems inconsistent depending on choice of "format" variable

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Thu Apr 3 11:39:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg-debian.org at fifthhorseman.net> writes:

> I just opened another ticket, this time about weirdly inconsistent
> behavior in the gnutls_openpgp_privkey_import() function:
>
>  http://trac.gnutls.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/23
>
> Please let me know if i can do anything to help debug it further.

There was a fix in this area some time ago, but it might be irrelevant
since the recent OpenPGP overhaul:

  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.network.gnutls.general/587
  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.network.gnutls.general/657

The `openpgp-keys.scm' Guile test checks the behavior of base64 import.
It should probably be extended to support raw imports as well.  I'll try
to do that later.

Thanks,
Ludovic.