[Help-gnutls] Re: Diffie Hellman size?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Apr 15 11:23:46 CEST 2008

FYI,

I asked Peter Gutmann about this, who recently posted some mathematical
limits he used in:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.smime/6175

His response is below.  So there seems to be good reasons why we
shouldn't allow too small DH prime modulus.  Although I'd prefer if this
were a bit better documented.

/Simon