[Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls 2.3.4 doesn't copile using MinGW

Massimo Gaspari massimo.gaspari at alice.it
Wed Apr 16 19:54:26 CEST 2008

Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Massimo Gaspari <massimo.gaspari at alice.it> writes:
>

> What about doing the same for GnuTLS builds too?  Chances are that
> you'll get static libraries out of it that builds, at least I do using
> MinGW under linux.

I tried. It seems that the vasprintf issue disappeared. But I got other
issues related to undefined references. I have to investigate more on that.
But I'm about to have a successful compilation of the static
libraries..so I'll see
>> Anyway I switched back to --disable-asm.
>>

> I'm not sure I understand -- did you get errors if you removed it?
>
> /Simon

No problem. But I'd like to change one thing at a time. Once I'm able to
compile gnutls I'll remove the --disable-shared.
As far as you know are the assembler routine reliable?

Massimo