[Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls 2.3.4 doesn't copile using MinGW

Massimo Gaspari massimo.gaspari at alice.it
Mon Apr 28 21:43:01 CEST 2008

Simon Josefsson wrote:

> I have reverted the workaround.  Instead, you'll need to use libgcrypt
> 1.4.1rc1 to avoid the duplicate vasprintf symbol problem.  Please try
> tomorrow's snapshot.

>>> I think those are harmless libtool problems, but I'm not sure.  If you
>>> (or anyone) wants to track it down and investigate it, please do.
>>>
>> I'll try to look at that.

Using gnutls-20080428.tar.gz, libgcrypt-1.4.1.tar.bz2 and
libgpg-error-1.6.tar.7z  with the past configure option only the

libtool: link: warning: is present. All the past flagged warnings are disappeared.

I hadn't the time to look at the libtool, I'll see next.

Thank you for fixing gnutls for the MinGW.

Massimo