[Help-gnutls] Re: GnuTLS and valgrind errors

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Thu Jun 5 22:47:51 CEST 2008

I fixed some obvious memory leaks in the self-tests, and now gnutls
passes make check (if you supply it the new libgcrypt.supp) with
valgrind without memory leaks...  at least all self checks except
dhepskself.  I don't have time to investigate whether the dhepskself
implies a memory leak in the library or not, but it is possible.

So this means most normal ways to use GnuTLS won't lead to any memory
leaks.  Of course, if you can trigger any memory leaks, please report
it!  We'll add a new self test for it, to catch any regressions.