nOOb Error : No certificates found!

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Wed Apr 14 12:22:14 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:51 AM, gonzagueddr <gonzagueddr at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I've tried "gnutls-cli -d 1 -p 22222 --x509certfile /path/servercert.pem
> --x509cafile /path/cacert.pem --x509keyfile /path/serverkey.pem domain.org "
>
> and the client returns :
>
> *** Fatal error: Key usage violation in certificate has been detected.
> *** Handshake has failed
> GNUTLS ERROR: Key usage violation in certificate has been detected.

In the creation of the server keys you specifically asked for a tls
www server, thus
it is normal for gnutls to detect a violation. However I believe
something is missing
here. What do you actually want to do? (not what you did, but what you
want to do).
If you simply want to stream an mp3 over https you don't really need a
client certificate.
Given that, what is the actual error you see?