gnutls extension

Sumon Islam isumon20 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 14:38:20 CET 2010

Hi,
My original intention was to extend the gnutls, but it did not work, so I put my
extension (created by the instructions of gnutls website) in the web folder
(http://www.dtic.upf.edu/~kferdous/gnutls-2.10.3_.tar.gz) for experts to check.

In the meantime, I tried to play with an already extended gnutls example
(Carolin's), because my own extension never showed any outputs (even in
debugging output), and when I got problems running her extended gnutls, you said
me that I could have linker problem, so I installed fresh linux and only
installed her gnutls to get rid of the problems. But I am getting the same
error.

If you have time to follow this thread from the beginning, you can find the
steps I had followed.

Thank you,
Sumon