RSA sign/verify and hash generation functions

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Wed Dec 15 18:47:20 CET 2010

Yep, that's working.  Great stuff!

One thing I need that this public key interface doesn't appear to have is a way to get the key size from a public key.  Could that be added, or if it's there someplace, can you point me to it?

Also, I have a need to, given a private key already imported, output a public key in PEM format to a buffer.  The code I have now is doing this:

gnutls_x509_privkey_init(A)
gnutls_x509_privkey_import(A)
gnutls_x509_privkey_export_rsa_raw(A, m, e, otherstuff)
gnutls_pubkey_init(B)
gnutls_pubkey_import_rsa_raw(B, m, e)
gnutls_pubkey_export(B, PEM, buf, &buflen)

Should that give me what I want, or do you have another interface to suggest?

-MSK