Received corrupted data(-54). Closing the connection.

Peter Penzov peter.penzov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:09:07 CET 2012

Hi,
  I'm working on a example with GnuTLS - ex-serv-x509.c. I made a loop
insight the client which makes a connection with the server and sends 200
times simple string. The interesting part in when I type Ctrl+C and I kill
the client I get this error on the server?

[root at localhost test]# ./server
Server ready. Listening to port '5556'.

- connection from 127.0.0.1, port 41441
- Handshake was completed

*** Received corrupted data(-54). Closing the connection.

[root at localhost test]#

Why the server crashes when I kill the client?