C++ classes

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Mon Sep 24 07:02:46 CEST 2012

Earlier this year I mentioned that I was working on C++ classes that used
the GnuTLS library. This was not really a dedicated set of C++ classes, but
a part of a larger collection of C++ classes and templates.

The class library is now in a fairly usable shape: http://www.libcxx.org –
its GnuTLS portion (http://www.libcxx.org/gnutls.html) does not C++ify all
parts of the GnuTLS library API, just the bits needed to establish client
and server-side TLS session, and certificate management.

Also, with one exception libcxx is Linux only; this won't be of much use
outside of Linux (and FreeBSD 9, the other platform).