C++ classes

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:05:46 CEST 2012

On 09/24/2012 07:02 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> Earlier this year I mentioned that I was working on C++ classes that
> used the GnuTLS library. This was not really a dedicated set of C++
> classes, but a part of a larger collection of C++ classes and templates.
>
> The class library is now in a fairly usable shape: http://www.libcxx.org
> – its GnuTLS portion (http://www.libcxx.org/gnutls.html) does not C++ify
> all parts of the GnuTLS library API, just the bits needed to establish
> client and server-side TLS session, and certificate management.

Thank you. I'll update the web site (savanah seems to be down) to
mention that.

btw. I notice that you discuss the RSA-EXPORT ciphersuites. Is there any
particular reason for that? They are not be used today and I'm not aware
of any countries that specifically allow them but not the strong ones. I
plan to remove them from gnutls completely in one of the upcoming releases.