[gnutls-help] gnutls used in dynalogin now

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Wed Feb 6 22:46:22 CET 2013

Hi,

I needed to implement TLS for dynalogin and I've chosen gnutls.

So far, I've just borrowed the public domain sample X509 client/server
code from the gnutls packages on my dev machines.  However, as I haven't
integrated with gnutls before, if anybody has time to review my code (it
is all open source GPL) I'd really appreciate any comments about whether
this is sufficient or secure

One problem I found is the differences between the samples available on
the web, the samples in a Debian 6 system and the samples in a Debian
wheezy system.  I ended up trying different permutations and finally
mangling them to work for the Debian 7 (wheezy) system rather than the
latest version of gnutls

This is the server side:

  https://github.com/dynalogin/dynalogin/tree/master/dynalogind

and the client side: