[gnutls-help] Using GnuTLS with an HSM

Horst Freiburger hfusa at web.de
Fri Jul 19 14:14:59 CEST 2013

Hi Nikos,

thanks for your reply.

So i think i will test the things (and do some test-implementations) you
said in the near future. Any tipps to program the hook thing? Is the use
of function-pointers a good solution to implement this? (maybe i can
also imspire myself of your hook implementation)

Another question to do the implementation tests:
I use the gnutls windows-version in Dev-C++ using mingw. Does a little
tutorial exists where the compiling of the gnutls-sourcecode for windows
is explained? (Linux-PCs exists if needed.) I wish to program my changes
in an editor and then compile a windows version of gnutls so that i
could directly test this in my (windows-based-)server-client-testtools
using my fresh compiled gnutls.

Thanks for your time.

regards

Horst