[gnutls-help] Using GnuTLS with an HSM

Horst Freiburger hfusa at web.de
Mon Jul 22 12:02:55 CEST 2013

Hi Nikos!

Another question for cross-compiling gnutls for windows.

I read http://gitorious.org/gnutls/gnutls/blobs/master/README-alpha and
i installed all the tools for my fresh debian installation.

Then i run
$ git clone git://gitorious.org/gnutls/gnutls.git
and i get a clone of the sources on my harddisc. I changed into the
gnutls-directory and run
$ make bootstrap

The process started and was aborted with the failure:
configure.ac:203: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL

What should i do now?

Does a little tutorial for cross-compiling gnutls exists? I am not
really sure what i should do after "make bootstrap" (if i get this
working). I think "make" will only build the linux version. Am i right?!?

regard
Horst