[gnutls-help] DTSL ASYNC Operation

Naresh Sunkara naresh.sunkara at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 06:50:59 CEST 2013

I am exploring using GNUTLS for CAPWAP implemention using DTLS. The place
where I got struck was the following,

in DTSL code, GNUTLS calls pull_timeout_func. It assumes to be a
synchronous call from the library. I want to multiplex multiple session in
a single event loop using libev. With the current implementaiton of GNUTLS,
do you have any ideas, by which I can handle this situation.

For eg.

1. Assume I have 10 FDs, with Different Sessions.
2. One of them enters a handshake phase.
3. Deep in GNUTLS, we migth call pull_timeout_func
4. At that point, I am already in the select loop of the outer application.
I am forced to sleep inside a select loop.

Is there a way around it. ?

--
-thanks
Naresh