[gnutls-help] Using GnuTLS with an HSM

Horst Freiburger hfusa at web.de
Fri Jul 26 15:09:51 CEST 2013

Hi Nikos!

Thanks for your answer. I have to apologize. The next two weeks i have
no chance to work on that topic. But after this two weeks i will
concentrate my work to solve this problem. I now have an overview about
the GnuTLS-sourcecode and i also have an idea how to implement my
extensions to GnuTLS. The compiling-problem is not solved yet, but i
haven't tried it a secound time so far.  In two weeks i will try tips.

I will answer on this thread if i have new problems. Thanks a lot for
your help so far! I will also post my results.

See you in two weeks and thank you for everything!

regards,
Horst
^