[gnutls-help] gnutls_error_is_fatal() return value

Jonathan Roudiere jonathan.roudiere at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:32:32 CET 2013

Hello Nikos,

Sorry for the long delay,

I don't know if it makes any sense to fix it but I doesn't need
this functionality. It's just for reporting.

If the documentation described this behavior for a long time
maybe people have followed it and -1 is an expected value
then the changes will not be so rough but maybe not :-) ...

Thank you anyway

Regards,
Joe