[gnutls-help] Couple of questions about gnutls lib usage

Jonathan Roudiere jonathan.roudiere at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 17:52:42 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm porting a software from OpenSSL to GnuTLS, after having read the
(great!) gnutls documentation I still have a couple of questions.

- there is a way to retrieve certificates or pkey from a credential struct ?
(a bit like gnutls_certificate_get_ours but for a certificate_credentials
structure).

- In case where I set a certificate and a key (through
gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key*)
in a credential structure there is a function/way to add certificates to
provide them with the first certificate (to build chain) ?

- With dh is a new key is generated for every new ssl session ? or
only once for the current cred and parameter pair ? In this latter case
can I change/control this behavior ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Joe