[gnutls-help] gnutls_dh_set_prime_bits question

Ted Zlatanov tzz at lifelogs.com
Tue Feb 11 15:33:57 CET 2014

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:06:55 +0100 Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:

NM> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Ted Zlatanov <tzz at lifelogs.com> wrote:
>> I didn't see that somehow build-aux/config.rpath got included in the
>> patch, which was already pretty long.  Sorry about that.

NM> There seems to be something wrong with the patch for documentation.
NM> There are duplicate sections (e.g. "Introduction to the library"), and
NM> it seems like it duplicates existing documention. Is that intentional?

Ugh.  I was editing the document and everything looked OK with `git
diff' but when I redirected it I caught some garbage in the patch.  I'm
sorry about that, no idea what happened[1].  See attached.

Should I mention for each priority string (I only did for "NORMAL") if
it enables or disabled DHE?

The FAQ patch stands.

Ted

[1] Emacs has started losing the transient mark on Shift+PageDown and I
keep missing that, and forgetting to ask how to fix it...  I think it
was the reason for that large erroneous block of text.