[gnutls-help] Multi value extensions issue

Fred fred.maison at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 08:54:07 CET 2014

Hi all,
It seems certtool does not correctly handles some multi-value extensions :
for example, I have 2 revocation url in my certificates, which hare
correctly handeled under OpenSSL, but only the first one is present in
certs signed by certtool.

Is this a thown issue ?
Is there any workaround or any way to fix it ?
certtool -v
certtool 3.0.28
Copyright (C) 2000-2012 Free Software Foundation, all rights reserved.
This is free software. It is licensed for use, modification and
redistribution under the terms of the
GNU General Public License, version 3 or later
    <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>

please send bug reports to:  bug-gnutls at gnu.org