[gnutls-help] Cert retrieve callback question

Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] lavr at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Tue Apr 28 00:10:12 CEST 2015

> The callback is only called when a certificate has been requested.

Thanks!

Another question:  how can I get the certificate and private key as they have been
set by gnutls_certificate_set_x509_simple_pkcs12_file() via a credentials handle?

In other words, I see that internally credentials handle is set with
gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key(), but I can't find a respective getter for that.

Your invaluable help is being kindly appreciated!

Anton Lavrentiev
Contractor NIH/NLM/NCBI