[gnutls-help] disable SSLv3

Attila Door attiladoor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:38:44 CEST 2015

Dear Mr/Ms,

I use rsyslog service in my server cluster, and it uses GnuTLS to
authenticate the servers, what supports TLS 1.2, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.0, and SSL
3.0 protocols. I assume you know SSL 3 has a vulnerability which is called
POODLE. Due to this i would like to disable SSL 3, and* i would like to ask
you, whether is it possible in GnuTLS? If yes, then how? *Unfortunately
rsyslog has no any configuration option which could set it, and in spite
of that, it is disabled in openSSL's config, it is still available.

Regards
Attila