[gnutls-help] handshake

하유진 haujin93 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:50:56 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to compile sample code.

When I excute ex-client-x509 & ex-serv-x509, It displays
the following message

*** Handshake failed
GnuTLS error: Error in the certificate.
The certificate is NOT trusted. The name in the certificate does not match
the expected.

I already copy ca.crt & key.pem to /usr/local/share/ca-
certificates.Also I check /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates
and there existed 'GnuTLS Test CA'

How can I make sure that the server's certificate was
issued by the CA that the client knows about the trust?