[gnutls-help] Reading non-standard bag attributes in a PKCS12 file

John Marvin jm-gnutls at themarvins.org
Wed Feb 24 06:36:59 CET 2016

I'm trying to read bag attributes for the bag containing the private key
in a PKCS12 file. There are some specific routines for reading the local
Key ID and the friendly name, but I don't see any equivalent of
gnutls_x509_crt_get_dn_oid() or other routines to read other attributes
(non-standard attributes in this case).

Am I missing something, or am I just going to have to call
gnutls_pkcs_bag_get_data() and start parsing the encoded data myself?

Thanks,

John