[gnutls-help] configure fails to detect trousers

Joseph Mingrone jrm at ftfl.ca
Sun Nov 20 19:16:54 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm attempting to fix a problem with the FreeBSD package for gnutls.  Both gnutls and trousers have been updated to new versions recently (3.4.16 and trousers-0.3.13).  Since then, gnutls fails to detect the trousers installation under /usr/local/.

checking for tss library... no
configure: WARNING:
***
*** trousers was not found. TPM support will be disabled.
***

A full build log can be found at http://pkg.awarnach.mathstat.dal.ca/data/11amd64-default/2016-11-20_12h45m57s/logs/errors/gnutls-3.4.16.log.

If I'm missing any useful information, please let me know.

Regards,

Joseph