[gnutls-help] libnettle still not found

Max Teo maxdaw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 04:36:05 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to get windows build version of GnuTLS 3.5.12 working, but no
matter how amount of playing with cross.mk file, I still can't get it to
compile successfully.

I can install nettle 3.1 successfully using
./configure --prefix=/usr && make && make install

But why did cross.mk complain that's not found?

I retrieve the cross,mk from https://gitlab.com/gnutls
/gnutls/blob/master/cross.mk

What am I missing? Can point me in the direction what to check for in the
system?

Using Debian Jessie release.
libnettle2.7 is by default installed and there's no way I could uninstall
that as it seems that by uninstalling, the OS becomes unusable.