[gnutls-help] libnettle still not found

Max Teo maxdaw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 05:32:20 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

I had upgraded to stretch (debian), installed all the packages you
mentioned.

from configure.ac, I noticed this line

with_old_nettle=no
if ! $PKG_CONFIG --atleast-version=3.3 nettle; then
with_old_nettle=yes

I had installed that version 3.3 as well, but still get the error libnettle
3.1 not found.

I tried 3.1 as well, but to no avail.

It's very tedious. What's missing?