[gnutls-help] Asynchronous operation.

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Thu Aug 8 18:07:45 CEST 2019

Maybe it will be of help to someone else when I add this in the
archives myself:

No, this is not supported by gnutls. Like so many libraries it is
egocentric based around what the library wants ("I want to write",
"I want to read") which is incompatible with event driven I/O.

If you need TLS for an event driven (truely non-blocking) application
I suggest you have a look at matrixssl. This is what I'm going to use
(see https://github.com/CarloWood/matrixssl for any commits that I
added to it).

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>