[gnutls-help] Guile-Gnutls bindings to separate git repo?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Fri Oct 14 13:04:41 CEST 2022

Andreas Metzler <ametzler at bebt.de> writes:

> I just quickly ported the Debian packaging (excluding any copyrigght
> checks) and it looked reasonable.

Thank you for testing!

> Nitpicks:
> Supporting ./configure  --disable-guile         don't build GNU Guile bindings
> does not make a lot of sense.
>
> I am not sure about the post configure status update:
> [...]
>          sitedir:    $(GUILE_SITE)
>    siteccachedir:    $(GUILE_SITE_CCACHE)
>     extensiondir:    $(GUILE_EXTENSION)

Should be improved further now, I'm not that familiar with these
variables anyway.  I have published a 3.7.9 release and moved all issues
into https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/issues now, let's continue from
gitlab issues for specific items -- general discussion or feedback here
is appreciated too.