[gnutls-help] Guile-Gnutls bindings to separate git repo?

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Mon Oct 17 18:24:24 CEST 2022

Hi,

Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> skribis:

> Should be improved further now, I'm not that familiar with these
> variables anyway.  I have published a 3.7.9 release and moved all issues
> into https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/issues now, let's continue from
> gitlab issues for specific items -- general discussion or feedback here
> is appreciated too.

Yay, thanks!  Thank you Andreas for the Debian update as well.

I’ve prepared the Guix package (will push soon) and it went smoothly.

Two things we could/should do:

  1. LT_INIT([disable-static]) because it doesn’t make sense to build .a
     files—pushed as 006d53214a7fd2bf2ef04acecde89f6ae4fdfb3d;

  2. Change the default .scm and .go installation directory to be under
     $prefix, as is done in guile-gcrypt and many other packages.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.