[gnutls-help] GSoC participation?

Daiki Ueno ueno at gnu.org
Wed Jan 18 09:56:24 CET 2023

Hello folks,

Google Summer of Code is currently calling for mentoring organizations
to apply for participation[1].  Since some of the maintainers had
participated in the program in the past, I am wondering, if we apply as
an organization and get accepted, would anyone be interested in
volunteering for mentoring and/or administration?

As mentioned in the previous meeting, the current list of ideas are
being collected at:
https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/wikis/Projects-for-newcomers
Maybe we could also list some ideas on integration, e.g., HTTP/3 support
in wget2 through GnuTLS.

Footnotes:
[1]  https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Regards,