[gnutls-help] GSoC participation?

Tim Rühsen tim.ruehsen at gmx.de
Fri Jan 20 14:03:26 CET 2023

Hey Daiki,

thanks for assembling that great list of possible projects.

The idea of integration http/3 into wget2 is awesome.

But sadly, I barely have time for maintaining my own OSS projects :|
So being a GSOC mentor is out of scope for me.

Not even sure if I can make it to FOSDEM. I'll ping you if I do.

Regards, Tim