New GPA-GnuPG Windoze version?

pplf pplf01@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 10:38:01 2001

Hi,

One month ago, we've talked about a new GPA-GnuPG version for Windows
with the french language NLS fixed=2E You said me you were going to
release soon a new snapshot=2E

I received actually more and more e-mail from Win2000 users who have a
lot of problems with PGP 6=2E5=2E8 and don't want to use PGP 7=2Ex because
his source-code is secret (and some others have problems with 7=2E0=2E3 or
paranoia about the Klima/Rosa attack)=2E

Do you plan to release a new GPA-GnuPG beta version soon with the last
GnuPG 1=2E0=2E4h and the last GPA 0=2E4=2E1 ?

Thanks,

pplf

--=20
pplf - OpenPGP en fran=E7ais