New GPA-GnuPG Windoze version?

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Wed Apr 25 16:25:02 2001

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 10:36:54AM +0200, pplf wrote:

> One month ago, we've talked about a new GPA-GnuPG version for Windows
> with the french language NLS fixed. You said me you were going to
> release soon a new snapshot.
I am sorry, but this slipped a bit out of my schedule. However, there was some discussion on Windows Installers and people offered support for this. All this did not move to a straight action by now.
> I received actually more and more e-mail from Win2000 users who have a
> lot of problems with PGP 6.5.8 and don't want to use PGP 7.x because
> his source-code is secret (and some others have problems with 7.0.3 or
> paranoia about the Klima/Rosa attack).
That is indeed nice to hear ;-)
afaik, gnupg 1.0.5 is close. We should wait for and incorporate this new version and meanwhile try to plan how to release a new Windows package. Jan -- Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/ Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/ FreeGIS http://freegis.org/