GPA(meta-project) status cw 34

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Tue Aug 21 22:20:05 2001

--m51xatjYGsM+13rf

Status of the GPA-Meta-Project:

fruits2: No news. We are waiting for some feedback from the ministry
so we can continue planning.

=E4gypten: The "Bundesamt f=FCr Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik"
	(saw a translation like: German Information Security Agency)
	made a public annoucement that they want to get offers
	for a contract to develop Free Software client to their
	SPHINX security standard. g10code, Alcove and Intevation
	want to participate and make them an offer. (Sorry I am
	lacking the proper English word here.)
	The info from the bsi in German:
	http://www.bsi.de/ausschr/oeffaus/client.htm
=09
	So there is a new subproject for fruits.

Bernhard

--=20
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net) =
=20
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)

--m51xatjYGsM+13rf

--m51xatjYGsM+13rf--