Keytrust values in GPA (patch)

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Aug 23 15:24:04 2001

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:56:36 +0200, Miguel Coca said:

> Hope this helps,
Thanks.
> PS. This is the first time I send a patch to such a project, so feel
> free to contact me if there is anything wrong with it.
It took quite long for me to add this because GPA has no real maintainer and I hoped that one of the other authors took care of it
:-(
BTW, if you add send a patch, it is good idea to add ChangeLog entries, so that we can put them in and don't need to write them on our own. Don't include them in the patch but put the entries as plain text (including the date and autor line) just in front of the patch file, patch will just skip them and I can cut+paste them into the ChangeLog(s). Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus