Determining whether a key has been signed

Peter Gerwinski peter@gerwinski.de
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:44:50 +0100

Bernhard Herzog wrote:

> OK. That's what I've done now (code is in the keyring_editor_can_sign
> function in keyring.c). I noticed, though that the self signature of the
> key is apparently not present in the list of signatures I get with
> gpapa_public_key_get_signatures. Is that by design or is it an
> implementation detail. I'm a bit surprised by this, because gpg
> --list-sigs lists the self signature just like the other signatures.
I intentionally took out the self signature off this list because I thought it is nothing but confusing for the user. Thinking over that it seems to me that it's not GPAPA's job to decide what to present to the user. So I can put it back if you prefer that. Anyway, GPAPA complains about a _missing_ self signature. Peter -- http://home.pages.de/~Peter.Gerwinski/ - G-N-U GmbH: http://www.g-n-u.de Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - gpc-20010121 GnuPG key fingerprint: 9E7C 0FC4 8A62 5536 1730 A932 9834 65DB 2143 9422 keys: http://www.gerwinski.de/pubkeys/ - AntiSpam: http://spam.abuse.net