UTF problem?

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Wed Jan 24 20:53:01 2001

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 08:20:47PM +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> running gpa on Windows with german language
> some strange effects happen with the gui.
> There are empty menu entries, broken strings,
> widgets shifted in a strange way and
> finally an additional (empty) menu.
I see GPA now uses the simple-gettext.c from the GnuPG. In WinPT I use the same and it seems that the that conversation to IBM-CP-850 (line:289) doesn't work with the W32 gui charset. On the console it works, but not for any W32 gui application. Perhaps it's the same with GTK applications. I commented out this file part and then it works perfectly. Timo -- Two-a-Day at BuLUG.de keyid BF3DF9B4 www.FreeNET.de/joesixpack