Various design questions

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Sat Oct 20 20:01:01 2001

--EgVrEAR5UttbsTXg

Hi George,

you are asking about the =E4gypten project.
(This mailinglist is also for the gpa-metaproject and=20
still the gpa-application.)

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 12:12:00PM -0400, George Staikos wrote:

> I haven't heard many details about this project and the last time I=20
> checked, the online docs were in German, but I do have a few questions ab=
out=20
> the design of this project. =20
We will constantly publish more information. Like Werner said: Some docs and other information are in German right now. It is our strategy to publish as early as we manage to do it, that is why we have some parts in German published on the web already. Just keep asking and the priority of the tanslations will rise. :)