UI for the list of key signatures?

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Mon Dec 2 19:29:01 2002

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 07:36:53 -0500, David Shaw wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 11:34:06AM +0100, Miguel Coca wrote:
> >=20
> >         1. A tree, with the user ID's as branches and the signatures as
> >         leaves. This is how PGP does it, but it's slightly confusing to=
 mix
> >         different things (user ID's and signatures) in the same listing.
>=20
> I don't think the tree design is perfect (it doesn't handle photo IDs
> very well), but perhaps it's worth thinking about doing it this way
> simply because it would make things a lot simpler for PGP users moving
> over to a free OS...

GPA is already too far from the PGP user interface. In PGP you have a single
tree with everything in it (IIRC, I tried a beta some time ago), while in
this case we would have a small tree for each key with the user ID's and
signatures.

I any case, unless someone can present a good argument against it, I'll go
for the dropdown list.

Thanks,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es