dutch translation

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Sat Dec 7 16:55:02 2002

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 16:28:44 +0100, Michael Anckaert wrote:
> Hello all,
> I finished the dutch translation a while ago and sent it to this list,
> but forgot to compress it, so the moderator is probably holding it back.
>=20
> So here is the compressed file.

Thanks. However, it does not work properly. Here is what I get when trying
to compile with it:

nl.po:755: end-of-line within string
nl.po:777: end-of-line within string
nl.po:1041: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'
nl.po:1225: end-of-line within string
nl.po:1237: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '\n'
nl.po:1295: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '\n'
nl.po:1346: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '\n'
nl.po:1647: end-of-line within string
nl.po:1659: end-of-line within string
nl.po:1752: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '\n'
nl.po:1763:75: parse error
nl.po:1796: end-of-line within string
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 12 fatal errors

If you want to check it yourself, you just need to add "nl" to the list of
languages in configure.ac:17.

> I didn't translate the commented lines (see the question I asked earlier
> on this list).

Then you should probably remove them. As they are not in the same language
as the rest of the file, they are useless as a source for future
translations (don't bother translating them, most of them will never com
back).

Thanks,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es