dutch translation

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Dec 8 14:55:03 2002

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 01:11:52PM +0100, Miguel Coca wrote:
> > I tried that, but when I install gpgme 0.4, sylpheed (my mail client)
> > doesn't work.
>
> Yes, I noticed that too. The current gpgme CVS is not binary compatible with
> 0.3, yet both versions can't be installed at the same time. My guess is that
> it's a bug in gpgme.

Ok, I changed the soname to make it easier for you to install both versions
in parallel.  Usually we do this only just before a release, and not during
development.  Developers are encouraged to get their build environments a
bit more sophisticated, and install development versions into their own
installation trees (Ie, use a different prefix).  Anyway, it should work
now.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de